Fortnite Season 5 Theme
Back when Fortnite Season 4 was on the horizon, there were tons of fan theories about the upcoming event doing the rounds. One of the more popular ones was that a comet in the sky would completely destroy Tilted Towers when the event began. This wasn’t what happened when Season 4 launched, as the comet instead largely hit Dusty Depot, turning it into Dusty Divot, with one main building in the middle of a huge crater.
Fortnite Season 5 Map Updates – New Locations
There are several new changes to the Fortnite map, now that Season 5 is here. Anarchy Acres has been entirely replaced with Lazy Links, as has Moisty Mire, with the entire location being replaced with a desert setting.
Fortnite Season 5 New Kart
Just below, you can see the brand new All-Terrain Kart for Fortnite Battle Royale. This was introduced in the v5.0 Update for the game, and can fit an entire team of 4 players inside, although it doesn’t have much by way of protection.
How to Get Battle Pass?
- First visit, Like and Follow the Page Games-Solution
- Now, Click on Get Fortnite Battle Pass Season 5 button Below/Above.
- Compete the given Verification Process to Unlock the Season 5 Battle Pass.(IMPORTANT) (May Take Few Time)
- Unlock and use it on your Fortnite Battle Royale Account.
- Get Free Fortnite Battle Pass 5,(GET THE SEASON 5 SKINS AND WEAPONS BY PLAYING) Enjoy!